Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Contact Me

   Photographer friends, new and old, are always welcome (and        
   encouraged), to contact me at:      karen@karenlarsenonline.com
   Here are a few reasons why:
  • To chat about your latest photography ventures
  • To suggest topics for Tech Talk Tuesdays
  • To ask for clarification of a Tech Talk Tuesday tutorial
  • To ask me a photography related question
  • To inquire about one-on-one online photography instruction with me
  • To organize a photography workshop in your area
  • To plan a photowalk with local northern Utah photographers

1 comment:

lila said...

Hi Karen,I need an honest opinion from you since you are a pro using a Canon 5mII...I'm on a bit of a cross road here, and leaning towards the Nikon D700 after using Canon for many years...I am ready to purchase my first full frame but finding Nikon much more interesting for what I do then Canon...the problem is that I have about 6 lenses(3 L series included) and many gadgets for Canon only.It will be costly and a bit messy...yet I strongly feel that it would be the right thing to do.What is your honest opinion on it Karen?Please help me to make the right choice!
hugs
Lila