Thursday, March 15, 2012

HELP!!!! HELP!!!! HELP!!!!

BLOGGING FRIENDS, I NEED HELP!

How do I get rid of spam?????? 


I keep getting this email:
(From)  Anonymous         (Subject)   [What Karen Sees] New comment on.........(then the name of a post)

The 'Address' line shows:
Anonymous   < no reply-comment@blogger.com >

The actual email message says:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post........(then the name of a post)
Below that are numerous links to other websites.  

The interesting thing, is there is no actual comment on my blog so I can't delete it there.


I read about how to block junk mail on my email program (I use Entourage on a MAC), and it instructs me to add the sender's email address to a blocked email list.  The problem is, it said that the domain (the part of the address after the @) would be blocked.  Since the part after the @ is @blogger.com, that would then block emails from all my friends that use blogger.


I have no idea how to solve this.  I'm getting more and more emails from Anonymous every day, now about 10 a day.  If anyone can help me get rid of this I'd be so grateful.  THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


And here is a Phun Phriday photo to give you a smile:

The Famous BOOT Fence

8 comments:

darlin said...

I love this photo, it's phun for sure!

As for your virus, or spam, my son has me run this program and it seems to get rid of it.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Just run the free version. I hope that helps you out. Cheers.

MadSnapper said...

Karen, remove the Anonymous on your comment box, that will stop it to. i had to remove mine. love the fence

MTWaggin said...

Sandra's suggestion should work and help. I've never heard of the famous "boot fence". That is the craziest thing I've seen in a long time!

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Yes, do like what Sandra said and problem solved. I have a PC and occasionally a comment might turn up in my Junk Mail folder so I check that every once in awhile. Don't know if that would happen with a Mac e-mail program.

What Karen Sees said...

That's the problem. There is no comment!!! Even though the emails say "Anonymous has left a comment....", there is no actual comment on the post for me to block!!!!

MadSnapper said...

the anonymous comment will be in your spam folder, under comments on your dashboard. just change your comments to register users only and it will stop.

janc@mac.com said...

Maybe consider going private with your current commenters and excluding all others. Love the boot fence.

Dagmar said...

Hello far away friend. How are you? As soon as I saw this pictuer: "You've got to be kidding" crossed my mind. :-)))) What a fence. Great great shot btw. Hugs and be well. Dagmar