I have not done any outside photography for several months, and finally today I had to get outside, if only for a few minutes. My challenge was to find a scene to photograph under the following conditions:
* I only had about 45 minutes to find something of interest to photograph
* I only had time to travel within 10 miles of home
* It had to be a landscape and not a macro
* It is winter here and that means there was no snow, no flowers, no leaves or anything else really green. In other words, the scenery is mostly brown.
* In addition, the sky today was mostly covered with high, gray boring clouds, with occasional patches of blue.
The best I could do was reflections in a small pond. Oh well, it still felt great to be outside taking pictures!