Friday, March 20, 2015

Modena Revisited

After I posted my photos of the 'almost' ghost town of Modena, (see post here), I had enough photographers wanting me to organize a photo trip there that I did just that about a week ago.  We had a great time and some great pictures were taken.  Since I had been there only a week or so earlier, it was a challenge for me to find fresh compositions and interesting scenes that I hadn't photographed the first time.  I concentrated on interesting points of view, and details.  Here they are:













8 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I like these even more than the first set and i truly loved them. the hinges are fantastic and that barbwire is my favorite. they are all gorgeous.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

enjoyed :)

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Great photos! I'm glad you went back. I've taken pictures of rusty hinges just like that in ghost towns before, but just them, nothing else. The way you did it is so much better by including the background. I learned something. Thanks.

Michelle said...

These objects, and this type of setting, are my favorite things to photograph. Hence, I love this series. Photo #2 is my favorite.

Montanagirl said...

I LOVE these, Karen. You have such a special talent. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite.!!

Hilary said...

What a cool place.. you photographed it so beautifully. I especially love the second one.. looking through that barbed wire.

Stephanie said...

OMG! These are outstanding images! I am following you. Love your work in photography!

diane b said...

The different angles and detail make fabulous shots.