Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Zealand - Kiwi Kountry

(As most of you know, I have been trying to post most of our 'official' missionary photos and experiences on our missionary blog Kiwi Krossings, and keep this blog more for my photography, but sometimes I can't decide where to post.  Here are some photos I also posted on the other blog.)

THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF KIWIS IN NEW ZEALAND:

The Fruit

The Bird

The People
New Zealanders call themselves Kiwis.  (Isn't this about the cutest kiwi you have ever seen???)

5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

all three kiwis are great, but the one with the kiwi green eyes is the most beautiful of all.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Beautiful ALL three! Those eyes! OH MY!

S. Etole said...

Such beautiful green eyes! Wow!

Janie said...

The eyes on that child are absoutely stunning! She is adorable. Wish I had her eyes! What a trip for you, and I know part of your lifes work.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! As always! :) Have a good weekend lady!