Friday, April 30, 2010

Phriday Phun


Is This for REAL???  Yes It Is!!!!

I think this is a new medical facility across the street from a building shaped like a pyramid.  Saying the architecture in this Las Vegas neighborhood is eclectic is a bit of an understatement.  A better description might be ridiculously weird!!  My imagination is working overtime.  Can you imagine a patient coming here to see a doctor because he's been having dizzy spells?  Or what about someone driving by after a party and thinking they had way too much to drink!  I wonder how many car accidents will happen when tourists come upon this unexpectedly?   


5 comments:

Scott Law said...

That is Phun. I don't get to Vegas often, but next time I go I'll be looking for this building. Awesome.

tusen said...

Phu,I have to buy new glasses!

Unknown said...

Maybe the architect had to much to drink! This is an amazing find, Karen. I'm lovin' it.

Tiera said...

That is too weird for me.

Don said...

I wonder if it leaks?