Sunday, January 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grandpa & Grandma Larsen!











R

Russ, Kay Lynn & Jacob flew in to help us celebrate Grandpa and Grandma's birthdays. It was Kay Lynn's birthday, too! Grandpa is 93, and I think Grandma is 87, (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and Kay Lynn is 39! We went out to dinner then back to Jan & John's house for birthday cake and movies. We also watched a video Kay Lynn made of their family trip to China last summer. It is always fun being together, visiting and catching up. What a blessing that our family is also our very best friends!!!

6 comments:

Blogful said...

What great photos. Thank you for these!

Amber said...

I absolutely love the photos. They are so beautiful. Aunt Kaylynn is only 4 years older than me huh! Wow, what a young Aunt Kaylynn. he he he. Its ok, we love ya.

janc@mac.com said...

These are great! Thanks, Karen. Your work is always so much more professional than the rest of ours.

Heidi said...

Okay - I'm loving your new camera! What a treat!!!

Dangcutekids said...

What gorgeous photos. Thanks so much for taking them and posting them. So glad we could be a part of it remotely!

Unknown said...

What a lovely couple, Karen. I love your family photos. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family with us all.